If you have not already read it, please visit my original post on this travesty.
It seems that Brevard County, Florida system of justice has more than a few detractors. Don’t try to email them about the DisHonorable John Dean Moxley though, as I am told that the email address provided by WFTV no longer works. I guess they must have gotten a few more emails than they wanted. Tough shit.
Meanwhile, Judge Killer Moxley is no longer speaking to the press. He’s probably looking for ways to transfer his assets since he really should be held personally responsible for his irresponsible actions as an officer of the court charged with dispensing ”justice”. I’m sure his past history isn’t very helpful to him. But then again, I am sure his past history wasn’t very helpful to the victims he turned his back on either.
It is not the first time Judge Moxley has been accused of being too soft on crime.
“I like Moxley. He knows me. I got a problem, he’ll take care of it,” career criminal Steven Lunn said in May 2003.
That same month, law enforcement officers told Eyewitness News it was because Judge Moxley had a history of going easy on nonviolent criminals.
In February 2003, Eyewitness News reported how Moxley had let out violent criminal Derrick Henderson, on a signature alone, just days before he was to go to prison for six years and he disappeared.
In October 2002, Eyewitness News reported how Moxley lowered an accused child molester’s bond so he could get out of jail after being accused of stalking 12- and 13-year-old girls.
Judge Moxley won’t talk to Eyewitness News and won’t say whether he’s getting any protection right now after refusing to stop Roger Troy from leaving his Cocoa Beach condo to stalk Alissa Blanton.
Judge Moxley was most recently re-elected in 2008. His next term ends in 2015, but it’s unclear if he’ll seek re-election. He makes $142,000 a year.
I thought you might like to see a photo of Roger Troy, the shitbag Judge Moxley allowed to kill Alissa. I think someone should blow that photo up and send it to Judge Moxley, since he helped make Troy’s dream come true. Kind of like a Make A Wish Thing for ‘Progressive” judges.
I got the photo from Anne Caroline Drake’s site. Be sure to visit her site. Ms. Drake, JD, seems to be monitoring this issue in detail and knows what’s going on in Brevard.
WFTV posted a PDF of Mrs. Blanton’s application for a protection order. It includes evidence of stalking and an obsessive fixation over a two year period:
- The four-page letter left on the Blanton’s lawn and sent by certified mail. The Blantons reported it to the Brevard County Sheriff.
- 64 pages of harassing e-mail messages, letters, and phone calls between September 9, 2008 through February 1 (the date of the petition). They include numerous admissions of stalking behavior including seeing her at stores and the beach and driving by her house. The frequency of the e-mail messages escalated about a month before Mrs. Blanton filed her petition.
- Details of how Troy came to Mrs. Blanton’s place of employment at the AT&T call center in Orlando and blocked her in her car.
- Reports to the sheriffs of Orange and Brevard County.
- Troy had an aresenal of guns.
- Ms. Goedecke quit her job at Hooters in a futile attempt to evade Troy’s obsessive fixation on her.
- The couple had relocated twice and lived in hiding in a futile attempt to evade Troy’s stalking behavior.
But, like Judge Moxley said, he just didn’t have enough to go on. He rescheduled another hearing for February 16.
Hey, Dishonor! You can cancel that one! Now all that’s left for you to do is clean out your desk.
Filed under: Uncategorized