Above is a somewhat shorter version of the interview, below is the whole transcript – the link will take you to the longer video (sorry, I couldn’t figure out how to get it to work here!)
Trotta, woman hater: We have women once more, the feminists, going, wanting to be warriors and victims at the same time. Just a few weeks ago, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, commented on a new Pentagon report on sexual abuse in the military. I think they’ve actually discovered (laughing) there is a difference between men and women. And the (laughing) sexual abuse report says that there’s been, since 2006, a 64% increase in violent sexual assaults. Now, what did they expect? Ah, these people are in close contact. The whole airing of this issue has never been done by congress. It’s strictly been a question of, ah, pressure from the feminists. And the feminists have also directed them, really, to spend a lot of money. They have sexual counselors all over the place, victims’ advocates, sexual response coordinators. So you have this whole bureaucracy upon bureaucracy being built up, with all kinds of levels of people, to support women in the military, who are now being raped too much.
Eric, decent man: Well many would say that they need to be protected, and these sexual programs, or these programs, are necessary for… (can’t hear) prosecutions….
Trotta,whining, interrupting Eric: That’s funny, I thought, I thought, the uh, the uh, the mission of the army, and the navy, and the four services, was to defend and protect US, not the people who are fighting the war!
Eric, decent man: We certainly want the people fighting the war to be protected from ANYthing that could be illegal.
Trotta, in her fantasy land: (laughing) OH, look, but that’s, uh – Nice try, Eric.
I’m going to hit the high points that I noticed – and summarize. You all chime in with anything I’ve missed:
1. Always make sure to say the word “feminist” in such a way that it conveys how crazy, out in left field, and downright Anti-American these creatures are! They are certainly not HUMAN! And they certainly are not on the side of women! No, they’re out to cause trouble for anyone they can!
2. Women want to be warriors AND victims! It’s a feminist (say it right!) plot to get attention, don’t you see? These feminists (say it right!) are infiltrating all of our beautiful American institutions, only to get attention! So you see, this is all their fault! If women wouldn’t be working with men, there wouldn’t be rape! The result: no attention for women, and no opportunity to waste the money that should be spent on our REAL soldiers! This whole rape thing PROVES they don’t belong in the military. Ok, I hear you in the peanut galley – don’t be giving me that, “but what about all the brave and hard jobs they are successfully fulfilling in the military?” As Trotta would say, “Nice try, Eric!” If women belonged in the military, we wouldn’t have a rape situation! There IS a rape situation, therefore, women do not belong in the military. See how that works? Or are you a feminist (say it right!) and can’t think too straight?
3. Our military is only meant to protect U.S. citizens, they aren’t meant to protect each other. We want our soldiers to be as ruthless with each other as possible! It makes them MEN! We are at our strongest when our soldiers cannot trust each other, have to sleep with one eye open even in the green zone, and are not only raping whatever women get through because of feminists’ (say it right!) pushing, but also raping enemy civilian women, and it’s also good to have male soldiers raping EACH OTHER! Chaos and distrust makes a unit strong! So protecting each other is out of the question!
4. Women are causing the military to waste so much money on women’s behalf. And on top of that, now they’ve made “bureaucracy on top of bureaucracy”!!!! Without those darn feminists (say it right!), the military would not waste ANY money, and would have NO bureaucracy!!!!! Wasting money and bureaucracies are NOT the military way!
5. You put women and men in close contact, and WHAT DO YOU EXPECT other than rape, rape, rape, all the live-long day? Well, let’s think a moment…..!
a) I EXPECT highly trained military men to be able to control their penises as well as they can control guns, grenades, huge tanks, and weapons of mass destruction
b) I EXPECT military men trained to follow orders to the “T” to be able to use that self-discipline in ALL areas of their lives
c) I EXPECT their superiors to make it VERY clear that rape is not tolerated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
d) I EXPECT highly trained military men to have a very STRONG understanding of the difference between “friendly” and “enemy”
e) I EXPECT any man who has played team sports, as most military men surely must have, to understand the concept of TEAM
f) I EXPECT any man, military or not, to have learned in all of his formative years that YOU DO NOT RAPE OTHER PEOPLE!
Well, this exchange certainly reminds me of the days, not so long ago and not totally gone, when a woman was raped BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE WAS WEARING! If you wear clothing, you are asking to be raped. If you work with men, you are asking for rape. Blame the Victim, all over again. Boys will be boys – except it’s the women’s fault, of course! So, yeah, let’s make sure not to blame the parents, the schools, the diminishing presence of character-shaping groups such as 4-H, boy scouts, etc., the culture in general, the culture of masculinity, the societal sexism and misogyny, the video rape games, the porn, the military training that is supposed to shape their characters, the lack of seriousness with which the military superiors may be addressing the rape issue., etc, etc, etc. Let’s just blame the victim. Again. Eh, why not, it’s worked before.
Filed under: Uncategorized