Let’s get right into the statistics.
As of today:
1. Time spent by the House Committee investigating HURRICANE KATRINA:
5 months and 1 day
2. Time spent by the House Committee to investigate the attack on PEARL HARBOR:
9 months and 15 days
3. Time spent by the President’s Commission to investigate the ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY:
9 months and 27 days
4. Time spent by Select Committee to investigate covert Arms Transactions AKA IRAN-CONTRA:
10 months and 13 days
5. Time spent by House Select Committee to harass, harangue, derail and otherwise try to find a way to destroy Hillary’s strong election potential:
15 months, 16 days
She must really make that patriarchy’s collective little dick shrivel.
In further conclusion, please Google the definition of Existential Threat. Oh here, let me help you:
An existential threat is a threat to something’s* survival. An existential question is a probing, philosophical question that gets down to the nature of what we are or why we are here.
*See definition of Patriarchy.
That is all. Carry on! Hillary certainly will!
Filed under: Uncategorized |